Monday, December 8, 2008

Song of the Day: Binary Star- Honest Expression

Binary Star were one of the first legitimately underground hip hop acts I ever really listened to. I happened to come across another track, "Reality Check", a few years ago, when I wasn't really listening to much like this at all. They only put out the one real album as a duo, "Waterworld" (which was re-released as "Masters of the Universe"), but One Be Lo has gone onto have a relatively successful career, and I enjoy his solo stuff. Anyway, here you go.

2 comments:

Sycophantman said...

The one at the two minute mark is my favorite, that part is just crazy good.

Bruno said...

Their video is a guy staring at you?

"Broke ass finally got a hundred in your pocket. Now you on the mic spittin' money's no object"

Awesome