Saturday, July 25, 2009

Juelz Santana - Freaky

This is maybe a little bit of a goofy choice, but I really enjoy this song, a track off of Juelz Santana's otherwise unimpressive "What the Game's Been Missing!" My love for the song, actually a bit like the early Yusuf song I posted, stems from one line in particular:
Now how many chicks in this bitch like dick?
How many dudes in this room like poon?

Other than the very loose rhyme scheme here, I think it sets a good tone for the song that Juelz not just interested in getting himself laid; he wants to get everyone laid. He's a bit of a hip-hop Yenta, checking to see that the ladies in his vicinity like dick and the dudes around like poon, making them all a presumably good match for each other. Anyway, I just think it's a pretty fun jam, and that's about all.

No comments: