Monday, December 7, 2009

HAPPY BERFDAY, OWY!

I wanted to post this before I hit the sack. I have a long day at my current training evolution right now, so I might not be around much. If I am, I'll edit this post accordingly.

For now, it's been 365 days since Tyles set this ball in motion. I posted how the rotation has changed over the course of one year... And here we are. Letting the special needs kid post the birthday song. Since I've been harping to all my less-than-stellar-intellectually fellow Marines about how much I enjoy watching The Ladykillers, I found this... most fitting for the occasion. Shine on, fellow music nuts. Let it shine on.

4 comments:

Craig said...

Oh Lou, you're not special needs. Special needs implies that you're capable of learning and self-improvement. You're the kid we send to the group home and pretend doesn't exist, because who wants to have to explain that to the neighbors?

(Dan) said...

(well, I like it.)

Werdna said...

This is a nice song.

Benjy Stone said...

very happy to be here