Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Terry Reid - Seed of Memory

What a party pooper I can be, even when I try. Shoo me out with a broom, and I'll still get my last word in.

This is posted (FOR REALS THIS TIME!) on the last Tuesday until the colds of winter hopefully bring me home safely from deployment. While my hopes for another boringly enlightening sail around the wrong side of the world will more than likely be fulfilled, one can never be certain of what duty will call him to do. And coupled with that fact, he can never be certain he'll be coming home at all.

On the chance I never get to post here again...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you and HUGS to you!

Werdna said...

Godspeed, Lou.

Eric said...

Yes, stay black, Lou. And, of course, hugs.

Craig said...

(Hispanic)

Eric said...

(That too.)